MISAKI ROSE - With its gentle beauty that captivates at first sight, this light pink rose carries a sweet and subtle fragrance. The blooms are abundant on the branches, with a delicate and resilient petal structure. It's a diligent bloomer, producing flowers quickly and throughout the year.
Misaki remains the perfect rose for spaces that require the gentle touch of a few alluring, swaying pink roses, emanating an intoxicating and romantic scent.
Growth and Characteristics of Misaki Rose:
- Shrub-type rose.
- Origin: Japan.
- Bred By: Bred by Keiji Kunieda (Japan, before 2007).
- Introduced in Japan by Rose Farm Keiji in 2007 as 'Misaki'.
- Color: Lotus pink.
- Large blooms, reaching up to 6-8cm with proper care.
- Strong fragrance.
- Repeat blooming: Every 4-5 weeks, and it repeats well.
- Vigorous growth and good disease resistances .