Preorder for July
Aoi Rose has an average rating: EXCELLENT.
- Bred by Keiji Kunieda (Japan, before 2007).
- Introduced in Japan by Rode Farm Keiji in 2007 as 'Aoi'.
- Color Bloom: Mauve - pink.
- Fragrant Bloom: Mild fragrance.
- Shape Bloom: Average diameter 2.25". Medium, very double, cupped bloom form. Blooms in flushes throughout the season.
- Height: up to 32" (up to 80cm).
Suitable For Singapore Climate
Easy to grow
Bareroot roses are roses that have been removed from their soil and pruned of all blooms and leaves. We handpick 2-3 years old roses with strong roots system for the best quality. They are easier to grow and produce many blooms like other mature roses after 6 to 8 weeks.
Airlayering Rooted Roses
Air layering is a process to make a new plant from an existing plant. The section of plant stem grows roots and stays attached to the mother plant until they have formed after 1 month. Airlayering rooted roses takes 6 to 8 weeks to grow and start producing first flower. They are much cheaper than bareroots, however, they require more attention and skills for take care of them.
High Quality Products
We pride ourselves for the quality of our products. You only pay after you recieve and are happy with the products
Experts & Community Support
Our experts will support you along the journey of growing roses in Singapore. We also have active community to share tips and ticks.
Island-wide delivery in Singapore just from $10. Enjoy our express door-step delivery